MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
10 AM – 4:30 PM
COLUMBIA METROPOLITAN CONVENTION CENTER
1101 Lincoln St | Columbia, SC 29201
The Carolina HBCU Talent Showcase is the region’s premier diversity career fair and conference attracting more than 2000 students in South and North Carolina studying S.T.E.M., the Arts, and Business.
Employers can become part of this exciting event by selecting the registration form link and submitting a completed registration form (via email to Valeria Green at email@example.com).
See details below for the registration options or contact Valeria Green at (803) 665-8861 for more information.
ON-SITE RECRUITING – NETWORK INTERVIEW……$140/table* (2 attendees)
1. Utilize the Exhibit Hall to network with students, recruit, and select students for on-site interviews;
2. Maximize electronic access to registered students’ resumes before the event;
3. Receive private on-site internet access and power sources;
4. Enjoy lunch and refreshments provided for two (2) registered attendees.
SOLD OUT | SOLD OUT | SOLD OUT
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & RECRUITING……$450/room (5 attendees)
1. Receive a dedicated theatre-style setting with capacity for 70-89 people available for hosting seminars during the event.
2. Utilize in-room audio-visual technology for presentations with private internet access.
3. Host on-site interviews at two (2) dedicated tables in the Exhibit Hall with priority booth placement.
4. Maximize electronic access to registered students’ resumes before the event.
5. Enjoy lunch and refreshments provided for five (5) registered attendees.
PROGRAM PARTNER……$700 (6 attendees)
1. Recognition as professional development partners that provide employer–branded resources [ex. portfolio, stylus, flash drives, notepads, pens, bags, etc.] for use by students during the event.
2. Priority booth placement and three tables in the Exhibit Hall to network with and select students for on-site interviews.
3. Electronic access to registered students’ resumes at least 40 days before the event.
4. Recognition as a Carolina Cluster Career Pathways Initiative Program Partner on print/electronic media and at the registration table.
5. Lunch and refreshments provided for six (6) registered attendees.
Prefer to send in a check?
1) You can complete the online registration at the link above then mail in a check OR
2) You can complete the printable registration form and mail the form with the check.
Check Payable to: Claflin University – Carolina’s HBCU Talent Showcase, CPI; Federal Tax ID#: 57-0314374
Mail checks to: Claflin University – State Office CPI (Attn. Deitra Banks), 400 Magnolia Street, Orangeburg, SC 29115